Laline is a body care and cosmetic products brand, opening its first stores in TGA, Canada.
As Laline is a new brand to Canada, you have a unique opportunity to become the brand ambassador for Laline.
Laline's Sales Advisors are here to ensure that our customers enjoy a fantastic shopping experience.
The role of the Selling Associate supports and contributes to store productivity and profitability through customer service excellence,
a consistent brand experience and the ability to build emotional connection, and loyalty, with the customer.
Laline sales associates are responsible for supporting the needs of the business by assessing customers’ needs,
and providing assistance and information on Laline's product benefits to maximize sales and profitability.
Committed to maintaining high professional standards in the areas of customer service, sales performance,
visual presentation, inventory management, and shop operations including health & safety.
LALINE treats its employees as an integral part of the company's success, encourages team work,
innovation and creativity, all while offering courteous, high standard service that demonstrates skill and professionalism.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions;
- Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection;
- Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledge;
- Able to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build their personal fragrance wardrobe;
- Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways & audience selling during peak times;
- Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events;
- Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options;
- Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position,
it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store;
- Support the achievement of shop sales targets in addition to reaching individual KPIs established by the business;
- Drive new product launches and initiatives within the shop;
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and product knowledge by utilizing LALINE's training and development material;
- Assist with the execution of visual merchandising / event plans;
- Maintain highest standard of cleanliness;
- Comply with LALINE'spolicies as outlined in Employee Handbook and Shop Operations Manual;
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality for all scheduled shifts;
- Demonstrate a positive brand image as outlined by LALINE at all times
- Demonstrate commitment to LALINE's campaigns.
- Other duties when directed by shop management;
- Work flexible hours, including nights and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience working within a retail /customer service environment is preferred
- Highly resourceful, flexible and have the ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Meets defined availability criteria
- Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
Please specify the location preferred:
- CF Sherway Gardens
- CF Masonville
- CF Fairview Park
- CF Fairview Mall
- CF Markville
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry,
colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.